2.0

I may or may not get the Beth Hart tickets in Lancaster in October. The problem is that the tickets per the Club's website should have been $25 each with a service fee, $60 total. When my wife got the email receipt the total was $135!!!!! Somehow my wife got linked to Ticket-Center instead of the Club website. When I called the site, it was stated All Sales are Final, site would not budge, when I called my Bank, they said card was already charged and they could not reverse. Only option I had was to file a complaint and take them to Small Claims Court. For $75, who is going to do that? Other reviews on here state they received tickets already used so I'm not holding my breath.

I've added screen shots of the Venue Order and the Ticket-Center Order for reference.

In short, Ticket-Center.com stole $75 from us.

Reason of review: Took advantage of my wife, who is not internet savvy, and she paid $135 for something that should have only cost her $65. .

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Ticket Center?

Comments

Similar situation... thought I was logging on to Ticketmaster and instead I got this crooked website I end up paying three times for Garth Brooke tickets when all I heard was he's keeping the ticket price low for everyone to afford!! for what I paid for two tickets I should be having dinner with Garth and Trisha I will make sure that I never end up on purchasing tickets from ticket center again !!!!

I also tried to back out of the deal after I figured out there had been a mistake and saw the price for one ticket

and no one would return my call answer my emails text messages

Plus the kicker is some strangers got a call you set up a time and meet you with the tickets this is 2017 forward my ticket on my computer and let's be done with it !!!

ourugger
Dayton, Ohio, United States #993040

I'm sorry, my husband got taken as well and we are out $115. So aggravating.

Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States #870359

Here is an update. They FedEx my tickets to me for an additional $15, AND THEY ARE FRIGGIN' E-TICKETS!!!!!!!! WTF!