Ticket Center - Ticket-Center is a total SCAM - BUYER BEWARE

151 of 172 Ticket Center reviews

I may or may not get the Beth Hart tickets in Lancaster in October. The problem is that the tickets per the Club's website should have been $25 each with a service fee, $60 total. When my wife got the email receipt the total was $135!!!!! Somehow my wife got linked to Ticket-Center instead of the Club website. When I called the site, it was stated All Sales are Final, site would not budge, when I called my Bank, they said card was already charged and they could not reverse. Only option I had was to file a complaint and take them to Small Claims Court. For $75, who is going to do that? Other reviews on here state they received tickets already used so I'm not holding my breath.

I've added screen shots of the Venue Order and the Ticket-Center Order for reference.

In short, Ticket-Center.com stole $75 from us.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Took advantage of my wife, who is not internet savvy, and she paid $135 for something that should have only cost her $65.
Preferred solution:
Price reduction
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Concert Ticket Sales
Review category
Tickets
review #532821 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ticket Center? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
151 of 172 Ticket Center reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 09, 2015 #993040 Dayton, Ohio, United States

I'm sorry, my husband got taken as well and we are out $115. So aggravating.

0 0 Reply
Mike

Sep 15, 2014 #870359 Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States

Here is an update. They FedEx my tickets to me for an additional $15, AND THEY ARE FRIGGIN' E-TICKETS!!!!!!!! WTF!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ticket Center. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ticket Center.
Filing a new complaint about
×