I may or may not get the Beth Hart tickets in Lancaster in October. The problem is that the tickets per the Club's website should have been $25 each with a service fee, $60 total. When my wife got the email receipt the total was $135!!!!! Somehow my wife got linked to Ticket-Center instead of the Club website. When I called the site, it was stated All Sales are Final, site would not budge, when I called my Bank, they said card was already charged and they could not reverse. Only option I had was to file a complaint and take them to Small Claims Court. For $75, who is going to do that? Other reviews on here state they received tickets already used so I'm not holding my breath.

I've added screen shots of the Venue Order and the Ticket-Center Order for reference.

In short, Ticket-Center.com stole $75 from us.

Review about: Concert Ticket Sales.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Took advantage of my wife, who is not internet savvy, and she paid $135 for something that should have only cost her $65. / $70
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Ticket Center?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #993040

I'm sorry, my husband got taken as well and we are out $115. So aggravating.

Mike
Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States #870359

Here is an update. They FedEx my tickets to me for an additional $15, AND THEY ARE FRIGGIN' E-TICKETS!!!!!!!! WTF!