Ticket Center - Ticket-Center is a total SCAM - BUYER BEWARE
I may or may not get the Beth Hart tickets in Lancaster in October. The problem is that the tickets per the Club's website should have been $25 each with a service fee, $60 total. When my wife got the email receipt the total was $135!!!!! Somehow my wife got linked to Ticket-Center instead of the Club website. When I called the site, it was stated All Sales are Final, site would not budge, when I called my Bank, they said card was already charged and they could not reverse. Only option I had was to file a complaint and take them to Small Claims Court. For $75, who is going to do that? Other reviews on here state they received tickets already used so I'm not holding my breath.
I've added screen shots of the Venue Order and the Ticket-Center Order for reference.
In short, Ticket-Center.com stole $75 from us.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Took advantage of my wife, who is not internet savvy, and she paid $135 for something that should have only cost her $65.
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Concert Ticket Sales
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased three tickets for Guys & Dolls in Boston on March 26th for the April 16th show. At the show, I realized that tickets were available online for the..."
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "Do not trust Viagogo Bought wristbands through a buyer who said they had an agreement with Viagogo and provided documentation to show it was real (i.e. Receipts, passport info, and a..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."