Ticket Center - Ticket-Center is a total SCAM - BUYER BEWARE
I may or may not get the Beth Hart tickets in Lancaster in October. The problem is that the tickets per the Club's website should have been $25 each with a service fee, $60 total. When my wife got the email receipt the total was $135!!!!! Somehow my wife got linked to Ticket-Center instead of the Club website. When I called the site, it was stated All Sales are Final, site would not budge, when I called my Bank, they said card was already charged and they could not reverse. Only option I had was to file a complaint and take them to Small Claims Court. For $75, who is going to do that? Other reviews on here state they received tickets already used so I'm not holding my breath.
I've added screen shots of the Venue Order and the Ticket-Center Order for reference.
In short, Ticket-Center.com stole $75 from us.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Took advantage of my wife, who is not internet savvy, and she paid $135 for something that should have only cost her $65.
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Concert Ticket Sales
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "THEY STOLE MY MONEY, WASTED MY DAY AND RUINED MY FAMILY'S CHANCE TO HAVE SOME FUN. PLEASE STAY AWAY AND WARN YOUR FRIENDS. I Tried to purchase 4 tickets for..."
- "I purchased tickets to a show and was denied entry at the show due to the tickets being fake/fraudulent. The box office stamped Void on the tickets. Also,..."
- "A seller, i recently shipped 2 tickets from London to Swindon for a coldplay concert on the 15th of June. The tickets will reach the buyer on the 14th of..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."