My wife and i were trying to go to a metal music festival called after shock.When tickets became avaible i wanted a package deal.

But aftershocks website had to many people on and it wouldnt let me checkout. So i clicked on their phone number some how got me to this place. And the guy was reviewimg what this company had to offer and the package i wanted they offered... well i got it.

And when i got my ticket in mail was confused as why there was only one. Wellll... i message aftershock and they said i shouldve gottwn two.. so i call into ticket center after foing through their automated stuff and not getting anywhere helpful i went head and selected that i wanted to buy something so i can talk to someone.

Not only get they hang up on mw 3 times. They blocked my number. After using a deferent phone i finally got ahold of someone that i thought could help me. But it turns out since i bought this "package" the guy put one for qty a d only sent me one ticket.

After explaining what had to happen they refused me a refund and refused to even understand the situation.

BASICALLY what happen was they faslely adverising and miss leading to get me to buy one ticket for 700 bucks.Their logic makes zero sense.

Had an Experience with Ticket Center?

Comments